Waves with Mary in Norwich
5th September 7.30pm to 9.30pm
2rd October 7.30pm to 9.30pm
31st October 7.30pm to 9.30pm
28th November 7.30pm to 9.30pm
Please arrive on time and stay for the entire session. Arrive 'dance ready' so you do not need to change in the venue. Dance barefoot or in soft soled, non marking dance shoes. Bring your own bottle of water as there will be no cups available at the venue.
Social distancing is vital, so we have a new, much larger venue to allow for plenty of space for a safe dance for all. We are now dancing at the City Academy. The main atrium is a very large and beautiful space. The floor and all fittings will be cleaned before the dance. There will be no other group in the building. Sanitiser is available on the door. Please bring your own water bottle. Please observe social distancing of 2m throughout the dance. The very large amount of space available makes this simple.
Booking in advance only, in line with Covid 19 guidelines to minimise entrance time.
There is more cost meeting these guidelines so we have had to increase the charge, with reluctance. Tickets are £15 full price and £13 low income and concessions, this includes the booking fee.
Come, enjoy, bring your friends. Please book here https://bookwhen.com/maryhedger
Please read guidelines for our socially distanced dance:
1. Please arrive promptly and stay for the whole session. Come straight in the main door, the atrium is straight ahead of you. Use the sanitiser provided.
2. Mary will check you in from her music desk. Do not approach her. If need arises Paul will help - signal to him from 2m distance with a friendly wave and follow him to a useful corner to communicate. Ask questions before the day. There will be no check in at the door to allow for quick entry.
3. Bring the minimum of possessions, preferably only your water bottle and a layer inside the atrium, unless essential for you.
4. There will be a labelled designated area inside the hall for possessions. Your water bottle and anything else needs to be 2 metres away from any other.
5. There are three unisex toilets in the hall, to the left when you come in. Use a one in and one out method.
6. After the dance leave promptly. If you wish to talk to another dancer please exit the atrium to the car park and move well away from the doors to talk. There is plenty of room for this.
7. All tickets are pre booked there is no entry on the door. When you need to enter an email and contact number.
8. The maximum number of dancers is 25, the hall is extremely large and can easily accommodate this number with social distancing.
9. Do not come to the dance if you are symptomatic or have been in contact with anyone who is. You will receive a full refund.
Gratitude and love and see you on the dance floor.